Friday, April 15, 2011

We will start with a few that we all had

Oh how many hours I spent trying to figure this thing out....I was able to get just one side but could never get more than one. The Rubix Cube still haunts many of us from the 80's. I finally gave up and took the stickers off and put them all back on in the right order.

This was one of my favorites when I was growing up. It was my obsession to find out what exactly was inside this darn thing. Inside mine was some kind of green slime....Of course my mother threw it away when she found out it had a hole in it.

Obviously being a child in the 1980's was no treat LOL. Here I thought the way that my parents dressed me and made me wear my hair was bad! There must have been a hairspray shortage after this picture was taken.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment